UNNGOF seeks to engage the services of a consultant/firm to develop a comprehensive integrated Monitoring and Evaluation Management Information System (MIS).
The system will support and strengthen the collection, aggregation, summarizing and reporting the results of our programmes, in a structured and harmonized format for all the technical components of UNNGOF. The data captured in the system will be used to monitor the processes, outputs and outcomes as well as evaluate the impact of UNNGOF programmes. The data/information will also contribute to reporting on achievements of UNNGOF’s Strategic Plan and other information needs.
The overall objective of the assignment is the establishment of an operational integrated Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Management Information System (MIS).
- Develop and operationalise a user friendly integrated online M&E system.
- Develop an operation manual for the integrated M&E MIS.
- Train and offer continuous support to staff and partners on operating the system within an agreed timeframe.
The final deliverable for this assignment is a functional integrated Membership, Monitoring and Evaluation MIS based on the final approved inception report.
Preferably a team of software experts with degrees in Information Technology (IT), computer science, statistics, and any other related area of study from a recognized University.
- Proven 5 years’ experience in software system design, analysis and system administration. The ability to comprehend software development life cycle, project life cycle and managing diverse range of software projects.
- Experience in developing integrated M&E information systems will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit the following documents /information to demonstrate their qualifications.
a. Proposal explaining suitability to perform and deliver the outputs, and providing a brief methodology on how they will approach and conduct the work.
b. Financial Proposal
c. Competent CV. This should highlight past experiences in similar projects/ assignments indicating at least 3 referees.
d. Highlight of previously accomplished similar assignments
e. Attach completion certificates
Full Technical and Financial proposals should be sent via email or by registered post to UNNGOF by close of business 3rd March 2023.
Proposals should be addressed to:
Uganda National NGO Forum (UNNGOF)
Plot 25, Muyenga Road, Kabalagala
P.O Box 4636, Kampala
Download the detailed Terms of Reference here;
- Log in to post comments