Notice is hereby given to all General Assembly Members of the Uganda National NGO Forum (UNNGOF) that the 21st Annual General Meeting is scheduled for Thursday 27th April 2023, starting at exactly 9:00am and ending at 1:00pm.
The General Assembly will be conducted in a hybrid format with physical presence limited to only fully paid up members at a venue in Kampala and virtually on the Zoom Platform in accordance with provisions of the UNNGOF Constitution as amended at the 19th General Assembly on 29th July 2021.
The Agenda for the General Assembly is as follows:
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Opening Prayer and Anthems
- Introduction of Members
- Communication from the Chairperson
- Review of Minutes of the 20th AGM and Action Matrix
- Presentation and Discussion of Chairperson’s Report and Annual Report 2022
- Presentation and Discussion of Treasurer’s Report and Audit Report 2022
- Elections and Endorsement of New Members of the Board
- Appointment of Auditor and Legal Counsel
- Closing Prayer and Anthems
Please note that the constituencies of: International, Foreign, Continental and Regional Organizations; National NGOs; Faith Based Organisations; National NGO Networks; and District NGOs will vote for their Board Representatives.
All members that are eligible and interested in election to the constituency positions mentioned above, should submit their applications in accordance with the guidelines available on the UNNGOF website www.ngoforum.or.ug.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday 14th April 2023.
Members are reminded and encouraged to pay the 2023 subscription fees before the General Assembly. For any further information, please contact the Secretariat by email email@example.com
BY ORDER OF THE UNNGOF BOARD
Dr. Moses Isooba
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR/BOARD SECRETARY
Download the Guidelines for UNNGOF Board Elections - March 2023 below:
- Log in to post comments