PLEASE NOTE: This call is now closed and is only for archive purposes.
Our member, Action for Fundamental Change and Development (AFFCAD) is looking to engage the services of an internal auditor on a consultancy basis for one year.
Reference No: CFA/AFFCAD/001/2023
Assignment: Provision of Internal Audit Services
Duration: 1 year
Date of Issue: 04th April 2023
Closing Date: 24th April 2023
AFFCAD is an indigenous Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) transforming youths living conditions in Kampala’s slums by empowering the youth through; Economic Empowerment, Education, Health and Advocacy programs.
Objective of the assignment:
The overall objectives of the assignment include but are not limited to;
- To express an independent professional opinion with regard to efficiency, effectiveness and economy of AFFCAD programs.
- To ascertain and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of financial management and internal controls systems.
- To ascertain the compliance of the laid down policies, AFFCAD financial norms and Government of Uganda’s rules and regulations.
- To identify areas of improvements and critical weaknesses, if any.
- To provide AFFCAD with timely information and recommendations on financial management aspects to enable timely corrective actions as necessary.
Conduct of Internal Audit:
Internal audit will be performed on a semi-annual basis and will require physical verification of all AFFCAD operations.
The Internal Auditor shall furnish a half yearly consolidated report to AFFCAD with a summary of the critical issues or findings that require attention of the Senior Management and a copy must be sent to the attention of the Executive Director.
How to submit the Bid:
Interested and eligible audit firm/individuals are requested to submit technical and cost proposals in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked with "RFP for Internal Audit" by 4:00 PM 24th April 2023 addressed to:
The Procurement Committee,
Action For Fundamental Change and Development (AFFCAD), Plot 322, Mukalazi Road, Bwaise II Parish, Kawempe Division, Kampala-Uganda.
Click the link below to download the detailed Terms of Reference;
- Log in to post comments